Here I am!!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Langda Tyagi Bahubali Bahubali Bahubali.....

I finally saw Omkara yesterday.....I think the movie was completely awesome... Bollywood surprises you when you least expect...
Omkara has given a new Actor to Indian cinema....Yes...I am talking about Saif Ali Khan Pataudi AKA "Langda Tyagi" ..... I think he did the role very well... The kind of hard work he has put in this movie is worth appriciating....I heard that he painted his teeth yellow to get that "Khaini-Jarda"  look and ofcourse he also got rid of his silky locks ..... What a character Langda Tyagi is..... I think who so ever saw the movie would want to be Langda Tyagi ....well Omkara too ...but I would definitely go for Langda Tyagi....His opening line in the movie is "Ek bewakoof aur chutiye mein dhage bhar ka farak howe hai"  is very true in real life..... And the dehati galis are too much to digest  .... Overall the movie was good fun ..... Jo couldnt understand 75% of the dialogues but she liked the movie for the theme and ofcourse music.... She didnt like Bipasha though as I was constantly letching at her....he  he he

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home