Here I am!!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Murphy's Law

Sunday....not so fun day. You know there are somedays when everything goes wrong. Even with the things you consider to be the most reliable .... I experienced murphy's law today..."Anything that can go wrong....will go wrong"...And most of the times Mr. Murphy attacks you right left and center at the same time....I had a multiple electric and electronic device failure....My AC , Water Heater ( Yaa you would be thinking this guy is mad to use a water heater in Delhi summers) and my PC.... but I didnt lose patience....I thought of having a cup of tea and think about dealing with these problems and thanx to Mr. Murphy again , my Microwave was not working either..... So like a person with scientific outlook I checked for the voltage in my CVT ...but everything was A-Ok .... but I soon realize that I have been struck by Murphy ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home