Here I am!!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Delhi : Full of surprises

People refer to Mumbai as "Maya Nagri", But Delhi is not behind when it comes to the "Maya Jal" of this City. The moment you think "This is Delhi.....I know it all"......It will surprise you.... It was 31 degrees during the day and pretty humid , but the sky was clear. No one would have thought that its gonna rain.... RAIN!!!!! It just poured with all its might...... It was like a cloud burst with awesome winds...... The fastest speed of my car wipers was proven to be not fast enough and I had to stop my hunt for dinner ....... The pit stop was a pleasant one though..... Unwrapped all the CDs gifted by Jo and hopped through most of the tracks..... And then suddenly it stopped....like nothing happened and the weather beacame awesome....but as I said Delhi is full of surprises ...sometimes they are good and sometimes they come as water logging on the roads especially in and arond the super posh areas ( No pun intended ) like Khirki extension and Panchsheel Vihar (I live here)...where people have zilch idea about a concept called drainage.......In monsoons you can actually use a jetski or a kayak on the roads...Trust me I am not exagerating.....And when you will think again "Yaa Delhi...I know it all" ........ Be prepared .... Delhi will surprise you yet again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home