Here I am!!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Cut Throat Competition

Yesterday I was on the road driving and I saw two blue line buses racing..... And a little further three RTVs were competing to leave a bus stop earliest... I couldnt help wonder why we have cut throat competition in all spheres of life?...Is it the over population or is it something else?.....something very positive - A new spirit to succeed... .. Is this the reason why we have so many start-ups coming into picture everyday ?.....I think this new outlook is going to change the face of the country, may be slowly but surely.......I see many of my friends heading their own companies and theconfidence I see in them is tremendous...... The risk taking abilities of an average Indian have increased manifolds........ Me and a friend of mine went to a focus group discussion and there also the topic started with this......I came to a conclusion that the difference between the earlier days and now is that people are much more confident about their future..... but there are some people like me who are still confused...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home