Here I am!!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Meetings : Cool or not so Cool

When you are new in job you want to attend all the meetings and try to take everything in the professional world too seriously.....same was with me...I still remember an year back when I used to feel important whenever I was involved in a meeting.....But that was like an year back....Now I try my best to excuse myself from meetings unless and until I am sure that its a no non-sense meeting...... Its seldom the case when everyone else besides you in the group are in a meeting.....But these are a few times when you can visit some totally faaltu time waste sites and not so faltu - blog....so thats what I am doing ....enjoying this brief moment....


Some people say that meetings are an important part of working where people can express their idea , discuss stuff and come to a common conclusion......Others might think that meetings at times prove to be a complete waste of time....I think all of us working have seen both the faces of meetings....So at times I things meetings are cool but there are other times when I think "what crap.....yaar"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home