Here I am!!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Shumi in Me

Its a wonderful day...Woke up really early today ...thanks to the bright sunshine that comes in my room sharp 6:15 AM... Waking up early not necessarily means coming to office early for me....But today was different so I was off to work at 7:50 AM (naaah I aint workaholic or anything) ....WHY THE HELL????    Well I just wanna avoid the delhi peak time traffic which I very well did today.... I got an empty stretch of well metalled road ( Yes such roads do exist........) between Nehruplace and Modimill flyover so I pushed the gas hard and in no time I was whrooming at 140 Kph....I guess we all have a lil bit of Shumacher in us who wants to come out as soon as you see an empty road with your favourite music playing on the radio.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home