Here I am!!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

And The Ninja returns.....

Yeahhh it has been a long long time since my last(and also the first) blog.....I think I have been a victim of fast paced Metropolitan life....You start this life thinking its full of fun and goodie goodies but soon you realize that you are trying to live a life which you are not built for.....
I think I was made to live a small town laid back life , but now look at me....every morning I drive to office ....get stuck in the traffic ..... laugh at Mantras jokes ( yaa Mantra....the radio city RJ ) ...reach office....write code....fix bugs.....give builds......piss people off especially my manager and then come back to my dingy 2 room apartment in a shady locality to sleep.....but before sleeping i do have to hunt for dinner....

Now where is the time for myself ..... old pals.....gf....Ofcourse i have weekends but after 5 days of ass whooping who would like to leave the bed on a saturday.....

AAAhhhh!!!....tooo much cribbing.....who am I bullshitting........I chose this life didnt I ??? .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home