Here I am!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Orkut gets money minded

Orkut has finally stared to contribute towards filling Google's pocket.....They waited for the people to get totally attached to this social networking website and now they think its time to earn some bucks....In orkut communties when you open a particular topic/thread you will now find a small banner for the sponsored links.....It actually makes a lot of sense from the user prespective to have such ad banners in the forums ....I noticed this on a fiat palio community thread....Now one can ask questions and talk about a certain topic in the community and you have google's expert searching techniques to flash relevent (in most cases ) ads which you might want to take a look at......I just hope i dont see such an advertising banner on my scrapbook or with my profile .... As long as orkut doesnt trespass in my personal space I will be ok with them flashing ads in communities...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home